Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s social thriller ‘ISM’, which has been directed by Puri Jagan, is now in its second week. The movie took a superb opening and after a brief slump mid week, is now doing well again.
The weekend factor and presence of virtually no other big films at the Box Office have helped the film to a large extent. The movie is poised to end up as one of the biggest commercial grossers in Kalyan Ram’s career.
The movie has been produced on NTR Arts banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar launches Kanabadutaledu’s teaser
- Zombie Reddy, the first Telugu zombie thriller
- Star hero to reprise Ram Charan’s role in Rangasthalam’s Tamil remake?
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?