Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s social thriller ‘ISM’, which has been directed by Puri Jagan, is now in its second week. The movie took a superb opening and after a brief slump mid week, is now doing well again.
The weekend factor and presence of virtually no other big films at the Box Office have helped the film to a large extent. The movie is poised to end up as one of the biggest commercial grossers in Kalyan Ram’s career.
The movie has been produced on NTR Arts banner.
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR
- Trailer of 118 clocks two million views
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej