Puri Jagannadh and Kalyanram’s ISM has packed a solid punch at box-offices across the two Telugu states. The film, which released on the 21st and collected record opening share in Kalyanram’s career, continued its might even on the second day.
By the end of Saturday, ISM collected a whopping Rs. 4.66 crore share in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and has set its eyes on cashing in on the Sunday advantage. At this pace, ISM will surely secure the highest grossing movie berth in Kalyanram’s career.
Here’s ISM’s area wise collections breakdown:
|Uttarandhra :||51 lakhs|
|Ceded :||80 lakhs|
|East :||39 lakhs|
|West :||26 lakhs|
|Krishna :||31 lakhs|
|Guntur :||54 lakhs|
|Nizam :||1.85 crores|
|Total :||4.66 crores|
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej