Bengaluru actress Nidhhi Agerwal has gained prominence in Tollywood with movies such as Savyasachi, Mr Majnu and the her last year’s blockbuster action entertainer, iSmart Shankar. Now, the young beauty has bagged a biggie.
Nidhhi has been roped in to play the female lead opposite hero Ravi Teja in the Mass Maharaj’s soon-to-commence commercial potboiler. Apparently, the film will feature another heroine since Ravi Teja will be essaying dual roles in the movie. Another heroine is yet to be finalized.
Ramesh Varma of Rakshasudu fame will be directing the movie and Satyanarayana Koneru will bankroll it. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?