Bengaluru girl Nabha Natesh has amassed a huge fan base post the success of iSmart Shankar. Her upcoming film is Maestro, a crime thriller that also features Nithiin and Tamannaah in lead roles. The film is scheduled to hit screens on June 11.
In a latest interview Nabha revealed her wish to dub for her role in Maestro. She went on to say that the has discussed with Maestro’s team about giving her own voice for her role and that a decision will be taken very soon. Maestro is being directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time