Bengaluru girl Nidhhi Agerwal first made her acting debut in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael. She later debuted in Tollywood with Chay’s Savyasachi and went on to act alongside Akhil in Mr. Majnu. Nidhhi scored her first major hit with Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s latest film, iSmart Shankar.
At a recent promotional event, Nidhhi revealed her Hyderabadi connection. She said that she was born in Hyderabad and that her mother hails from the city. Nidhhi is definitely thrilled with the grand success of iSmart Shankar and is looking forward to more exciting projects in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?