Bengaluru girl Nidhhi Agerwal first made her acting debut in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael. She later debuted in Tollywood with Chay’s Savyasachi and went on to act alongside Akhil in Mr. Majnu. Nidhhi scored her first major hit with Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s latest film, iSmart Shankar.
At a recent promotional event, Nidhhi revealed her Hyderabadi connection. She said that she was born in Hyderabad and that her mother hails from the city. Nidhhi is definitely thrilled with the grand success of iSmart Shankar and is looking forward to more exciting projects in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release