iSmart Shankar actress Nidhhi Agerwal will next be seen as the leading lady in Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period action drama, Hari Hara Veera Mallu, and Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film, Hero. The young beauty is also in talks for a couple of Bollywood and Tamil projects.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Nidhhi was asked about sizzling in special songs in a rain backdrop. And Niddhi’s reply was prompt and direct. “It’s not easy to shoot rain songs. Getting drenched during the shots, again drying ourselves in between the shots and again getting drenched is very difficult. Especially, it’s quite challenging to act with our eyes open while it’s raining. That’s why I’m not thinking about appearing in rain songs at this moment,” said Nidhhi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA Awards 2021: Clean sweep by Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release