Director Puri Jagannadh and hero Ram’s upcoming mass action, sci-fi entertainer, iSmart Shankar, is hitting screens on July 18. The film’s promotional event was held in Vijayawada earlier today. During an interaction with the media, Ram has made an interesting revelation.
When asked about how his combination with Puri had materialized, Ram said that the film was born out of the gossips created by the media. “When there was no movie in our combination, it was the media that first created the gossips about a film with me under Puri sir’s direction. We later met and made the gossips true,” Ram joked.
iSmart Shankar has Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh as its leading ladies. Puri has co-produced the film in association with heroine Charmme.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s next even doubtful for Sankranthi 2021?
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly