iSmart Shankar, Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s latest mass action entertainer, has pulled off an unexpected feat. Within just 3 days of its theatrical release, iSmart Shankar has broken even in almost all the areas and landed its distributors in profits.
Until Saturday, iSmart Shankar collected a stunning share of Rs 16.73 crores in Andhra Nizam and Ceded regions. The film was sold for nearly Rs 15 crores worldwide. The Sunday collections are expected to huge. Here are iSmart Shankar’s area-wise 3-day collections:
|Nizam||Rs 7.36 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 2.82 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.92 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.07 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.84 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.03 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.16 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.53 Cr|
|Total 3-day AP & TS share||Rs 16.73 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss: Anchor Ravi is as handsome as Mahesh Babu, says TikTok star
- Rana Daggubati to turn singer soon?