iSmart Shankar, Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s latest mass action entertainer, has pulled off an unexpected feat. Within just 3 days of its theatrical release, iSmart Shankar has broken even in almost all the areas and landed its distributors in profits.
Until Saturday, iSmart Shankar collected a stunning share of Rs 16.73 crores in Andhra Nizam and Ceded regions. The film was sold for nearly Rs 15 crores worldwide. The Sunday collections are expected to huge. Here are iSmart Shankar’s area-wise 3-day collections:
|Nizam||Rs 7.36 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 2.82 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.92 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.07 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.84 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.03 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.16 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.53 Cr|
|Total 3-day AP & TS share||Rs 16.73 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?