iSmart Shankar, Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s latest mass action entertainer, has had a fabulous 4-day extended weekend in the Telugu states. According to the latest trade reports, the film has collected a whopping Rs 4.5 crore share on its 4th day in AP and Telangana.
In the Ceded region, iSmart Shankar collected a share of Rs 86 lakhs on Sunday, taking the 4-day total to Rs 3.69 crores. The film has film already entered into profits in Ceded and is expected to cross the Rs 5 crore share mark by the end of its first-week run.
Stay tuned for more reports on iSmart Shankar’s first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral -Mahesh with a young-looking superstar Krishna
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?