iSmart Shankar, Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s latest mass action entertainer, has had a fabulous 4-day extended weekend in the Telugu states. According to the latest trade reports, the film has collected a whopping Rs 4.5 crore share on its 4th day in AP and Telangana.
In the Ceded region, iSmart Shankar collected a share of Rs 86 lakhs on Sunday, taking the 4-day total to Rs 3.69 crores. The film has film already entered into profits in Ceded and is expected to cross the Rs 5 crore share mark by the end of its first-week run.
Stay tuned for more reports on iSmart Shankar’s first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times