Puri Jagannadh and Ram are back and how! Their first ever collaboration, iSmart Shankar, released yesterday to unanimous positive response from fans. Now, the film’s day 1 collections in the twin Telugu states prove that iSmart Shankar has surpassed all expectations.
On its opening day, iSmart Shankar collected a distributor share of Rs 7.83 crores in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded areas. This is the all-time highest opening among the tier 2 heroes. The film is having a solid run in the B, C centres, and the first weekend collections will be humongous.
Below are iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares:
|Nizam||Rs 3.43 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.20 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 0.86 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.50 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.40 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.53 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.57 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|Total Day 1 AP & TS Collections||Rs 7.83 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?
- This heroine to play a negative role in Nani’s V?
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts