There’s no stopping iSmart Shankar. After a record breaking opening day, where it collected Rs 7.83 crore share, the film maintained its strong hold at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states on Friday. On its day 2, iSmart Shankar collected a cool Rs 4.28 crore share in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions, taking its 2-day total to Rs 12.11 crores.
iSmart Shankar was sold in the range of Rs 15 crores to its distributors in both the Telugu states. In a stunning feat, the film has broken even in most areas already, and almost all the distributors will enter the profit zone starting today. The long first weekend collections are expected be around Rs 20 crores.
Below are iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares:
Nizam – Rs 1.96 Cr
Ceded – Rs 0.7 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 0.52 Cr
East – Rs 0.29 Cr
West – Rs 0.21 Cr
Krishna – Rs 0.25 Cr
Guntur – Rs 0.24 Cr
Nellore – Rs 0.12 Cr
Total day 2 AP and Telangana share – Rs 4.28 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts
- Thala Ajith donates big for Coronavirus relief
- Will Samantha respond to her trolls?