Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s latest mass action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, has pulled off a fantastic feat in the Telugu states. The film has collected a whopping Rs 21.42 crore share by the end of its extended first weekend.
Here are iSmart Shankar’s area-wise 4-day collections:
|Nizam||Rs 9.41 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 3.69 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 2.48 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.36 Cr|
|West||Rs 1.06 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.33 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.36 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.72 Cr|
|Total 4-day AP & TS share||Rs 21.42 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal joins NBK, KS Ravi Kumar film
- Nani in this remake?
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary