It is a known fact that Allu Arjun is giving the finishing touches to his new film Pushpa. The shoot is on in Hyderabad as of now and once Bunny is done with this film, he will start Venu Sriram’s Icon.
But now, a crazy gossip is that the film has been postponed as of now. The news is that Bunny wants to start Boyapati’s next after Pushpa.
Reasons for this are yet unknown but this news has gone viral even though there is no confirmation. Icon was delayed earlier as well and this update has disappointed fans.
The film is being produced by Dil Raju and the director is busy with the pre-production. We need to see if he clarifies this rumor or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update on Bheemla Nayak in a few hours
- Ranveer, Alia’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani gets a release date
- Pushpa pre-release event – This star hero as a chief guest?
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination