Hamsa Nandini is currently the hot favourite of TFI when it comes to item songs. The actress has sizzled in almost all of the big budget films of 2013 and she is quite happy with the work she is getting. But if you think performing in item songs is easy, Hamsa Nandini begs to differ.
In a byte given to Eenadu, Hamsa Nandini said ” Item songs require you to be special every time. Nowadays, item songs are becoming special attractions for most commercial entertainers and expectations are high on these numbers. You have to change your expressions, costumes and body language for every number. But I am enjoying myself. In 2013, I have appeared in films that have Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Prabhas in lead roles. I will be seen in Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ soon. It is an unforgettable experience”.
Hamsa Nandini is also essaying an important role in Gunasekhar’s ‘Rudrama Devi’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film