Hamsa Nandini is currently the hot favourite of TFI when it comes to item songs. The actress has sizzled in almost all of the big budget films of 2013 and she is quite happy with the work she is getting. But if you think performing in item songs is easy, Hamsa Nandini begs to differ.
In a byte given to Eenadu, Hamsa Nandini said ” Item songs require you to be special every time. Nowadays, item songs are becoming special attractions for most commercial entertainers and expectations are high on these numbers. You have to change your expressions, costumes and body language for every number. But I am enjoying myself. In 2013, I have appeared in films that have Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Prabhas in lead roles. I will be seen in Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ soon. It is an unforgettable experience”.
Hamsa Nandini is also essaying an important role in Gunasekhar’s ‘Rudrama Devi’.
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic