A couple of days ago, fans of young heroine Rashmika Mandanna were shocked to see the reports of Income Tax raids at Rashmika’s residence in Coorg. The IT sleuths even issued a notice to Rashmika, asking her to attend a questioning session.
Rashmika flew down to Mysore and attended the session on Tuesday. Rashmika answered all the questions shot by the IT sleuths and reportedly told them that she has been a regular taxpayer since the beginning of her career and that she never resorted to tax evasion. As per the latest reports, the IT sleuths were said to be quite content with Rashmika’s statements.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!
- Rajamouli to bring together these two stars?