Late today evening IT officials conducted a surprise raid at the home of Tollywood hero Mahesh Babu. Though there was no official statement released from the IT department, it is an open secret that the star has been under the scanner after the stupendous success of his film Dookudu. Claims and counter claims by fans association groups and industry analysts were made that the film crossed the Rs 80 crore mark. This controversy was given wide coverage in the media too and that seemed to have heightened an already interested IT department.. The actor was not at home when the raid took place and was therefore not available for comment. When inquisitive journalists tried contacting Director Srinu Vytla he rightly declined to be approached on the matter.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny