In what could be said as big news, the IT department in Mumbai has raided the house of star heroine Taapsee Pannu today. The raids were on since the morning at Taapsee’s swanky apartment in Mumbai.
Taapsee has been on top of her game with back-to-back films in Hindi. Apart from Taapsee, directors, Anurag Kashyap and Vikas Behl were also being raided at their residence.
Though there is no confirmation, Mumbai tabloids reveal that these three have evaded tax. The correct update will be out in a few days from today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone