In what could be said as big news, the IT department in Mumbai has raided the house of star heroine Taapsee Pannu today. The raids were on since the morning at Taapsee’s swanky apartment in Mumbai.
Taapsee has been on top of her game with back-to-back films in Hindi. Apart from Taapsee, directors, Anurag Kashyap and Vikas Behl were also being raided at their residence.
Though there is no confirmation, Mumbai tabloids reveal that these three have evaded tax. The correct update will be out in a few days from today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Anil Ravipudi launches ‘Seeta Manohara Sri Raghava‘
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back