IT raids are currently underway on the offices of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ producer Dil Raju and ‘Naayak’ producer Danayya DVV. These two films are vying with each other for the Sankranthi Box Office crown and the current raids will affect the festive cheer of the producers.
Together, these two films are expected to do business worth 80 – 90 Crores. Production offices will be flush with the funds received from distributors and the IT sleuths seemed to have timed these raids for that.
‘Naayak’ released on January 9th while ‘SVSC’ will release on January 11th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?