IT raids are currently underway on the offices of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ producer Dil Raju and ‘Naayak’ producer Danayya DVV. These two films are vying with each other for the Sankranthi Box Office crown and the current raids will affect the festive cheer of the producers.
Together, these two films are expected to do business worth 80 – 90 Crores. Production offices will be flush with the funds received from distributors and the IT sleuths seemed to have timed these raids for that.
‘Naayak’ released on January 9th while ‘SVSC’ will release on January 11th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s new tease ‘Ramuloo Ramulaa’ is foot-tapping
- IT Raids on Asian Cinemas office
- Special cutout for Vijay in RTC X Roads
- Star heroine not doing any cameo in RRR
- Star heroine launches her own beauty brand
- Mahesh fans want Diwali update about Sarileru Neekevvaru