Star Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi has been riding high on the grand success of Mani Ratnam’s Nawab. He is currently working on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Rajinikanth’s Petta and a handful of exciting projects in Tamil.
In an unexpected development, Income Tax sleuths reportedly raided Vijay Sethupathi’s residence and office premises in Kilpauk and Valasaravakkam in Chennai yesterday, just a day after Nawab’s release. IT officials reportedly enquired about Vijay’s assets and accounts during their check. Apparently, Vijay Sethupathi wasn’t in town when the raids took place.
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a tentative date
- Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu wish TRS
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- Telangana Elections (teluguin.com) : Constituency wise electoral results