Star Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi has been riding high on the grand success of Mani Ratnam’s Nawab. He is currently working on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Rajinikanth’s Petta and a handful of exciting projects in Tamil.
In an unexpected development, Income Tax sleuths reportedly raided Vijay Sethupathi’s residence and office premises in Kilpauk and Valasaravakkam in Chennai yesterday, just a day after Nawab’s release. IT officials reportedly enquired about Vijay’s assets and accounts during their check. Apparently, Vijay Sethupathi wasn’t in town when the raids took place.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?