Star Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi has been riding high on the grand success of Mani Ratnam’s Nawab. He is currently working on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Rajinikanth’s Petta and a handful of exciting projects in Tamil.
In an unexpected development, Income Tax sleuths reportedly raided Vijay Sethupathi’s residence and office premises in Kilpauk and Valasaravakkam in Chennai yesterday, just a day after Nawab’s release. IT officials reportedly enquired about Vijay’s assets and accounts during their check. Apparently, Vijay Sethupathi wasn’t in town when the raids took place.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women