Sreenu Vaitla was once hailed as the master of comedy entertainers. However, the director was pegged down by the back-to-back flops of Aagadu and Bruce Lee and changed tracks to where he started off from, romantic entertainers, with Varun Tej’s Mister.
In his latest interview, Sreenu Vaitla opened up about his flops and said that those flops happened for his good only as they made him contemplate and reinvent his style, which got stagnant with routine filmmaking.
Sreenu Vaitla also expressed confidence on Mister and said that the film has a fresh script and that it’ll surely strike a chord with the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli making big plans for OTT entry?
- AK Entertainments in talks with two heroes for their web series
- Mahesh goes Fida on his dad’s smile
- Lockdown Review : Lalbazaar – Hindi series on Zee5
- Amazing-Sarileru records solid TRP’s in its second run
- Power Star first look- RGV stirs up a controversy