Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be tying the knot with each other in October. The couple is deeply in love and doesn’t shy away from publicly displaying their mutual affection.
In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Samantha revealed that she fell in love with Chay when she met him for the first time on the sets of her maiden Telugu film, Ye Maaya Chesave. “We have been there for each other ever since,” Samantha said, also adding that she is already married to Chay in her mind.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu