Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be tying the knot with each other in October. The couple is deeply in love and doesn’t shy away from publicly displaying their mutual affection.
In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Samantha revealed that she fell in love with Chay when she met him for the first time on the sets of her maiden Telugu film, Ye Maaya Chesave. “We have been there for each other ever since,” Samantha said, also adding that she is already married to Chay in her mind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to go on floors soon
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun teaser is out now