Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be tying the knot with each other in October. The couple is deeply in love and doesn’t shy away from publicly displaying their mutual affection.
In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Samantha revealed that she fell in love with Chay when she met him for the first time on the sets of her maiden Telugu film, Ye Maaya Chesave. “We have been there for each other ever since,” Samantha said, also adding that she is already married to Chay in her mind.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals