Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be tying the knot with each other in October. The couple is deeply in love and doesn’t shy away from publicly displaying their mutual affection.
In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Samantha revealed that she fell in love with Chay when she met him for the first time on the sets of her maiden Telugu film, Ye Maaya Chesave. “We have been there for each other ever since,” Samantha said, also adding that she is already married to Chay in her mind.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR