Speaking to a regional channel, actor Mahesh Babu said that the feeling of delivering two back to back record breaking hits has not sunk in yet. He says he is in a state of “continuous happiness”. The actor was quick to add that the credit should go the teams (of Dookudu and Businessman). Speaking about SVSC, he said he is plain lucky to be having it as his next release. He termed it as a subject that has a lot of diversity in it and said that sharing screen space with Venkatesh was an experience in itself. In this informal chit chat he told the anchor that he was not a method actor and relied a lot on spontaneity. Tollywood, Mahesh opined is entering a new phase where there is lot of scope for experimentation and variety. The current lot of technicians, Mahesh feels, are among the best that the industry has had in a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes