It’s been more than 3 years since actress Shruti Haasan’s previous two movies, Katamarayudu and Behen Hogi Teri, released in cinemas. Both the movies were flops, and Shruti had moved to London and concentrated on her music career.
After 3 years, Shruti made her acting comeback with Ravi Teja’s Krack in Tollywood. The film released on Jan 9 and went on to become a big hit this Sankranthi and revived Shruti’s career. Shruti also had a Hindi flick releasing this festive season. The Power, starring Shruti and Vidyut Jamwal in lead roles, released on Zee Plex.
However, The Power received lukewarm response from audiences and unfavorable reviews from critics, making it a mixed Sankranthi for Shruti. The actress also has a Tamil film, Vijay Sethupathi’s Laabam, gearing up for its release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event