We all know Mahesh Babu has a soft corner for the Rainbow Super Speciality Hospitals in Hyderabad. His son Gautam was born there and Mahesh has been continuously supporting the hospital in many of their endeavours.
Today, he was officially announced as the brand ambassador for the hospitals and attended a press conference. Speaking to the press, Mahesh revealed that it is a huge privilege to be associated with some thing which deals with children’s health care.
It is very good to see such a huge star like Mahesh create such a huge awareness for the health industry. Meanwhile, Mahesh is currently giving finishing touches to his latest flick Srimantudu in the direction of Koratala Shiva.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?