We all know Mahesh Babu has a soft corner for the Rainbow Super Speciality Hospitals in Hyderabad. His son Gautam was born there and Mahesh has been continuously supporting the hospital in many of their endeavours.
Today, he was officially announced as the brand ambassador for the hospitals and attended a press conference. Speaking to the press, Mahesh revealed that it is a huge privilege to be associated with some thing which deals with children’s health care.
It is very good to see such a huge star like Mahesh create such a huge awareness for the health industry. Meanwhile, Mahesh is currently giving finishing touches to his latest flick Srimantudu in the direction of Koratala Shiva.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?