The shooting of the debut film of first ever actress from the Mega family, Niharika Konidela, took off last Monday in a private affair. As per the reports, only Niharika’s family members were present at the opening ceremony. The shooting will continue in Hyderabad for a few days after which the unit will leave for Vizag for a major schedule.
Apparently, the film’s unit decided to go low-key before the shooting commenced since it will let Niharika work without any pressure. As per the buzz, entire Mega family will attend an event to introduce Niharika to Mega fans before the film’s release.
Young hero Naga Shaurya will be seen romancing Niharika in this new-age love story. Rama Raju is the film’s director and Madhura Sreedhar is producing it in association with popular news channel TV9.
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas