The shooting of the debut film of first ever actress from the Mega family, Niharika Konidela, took off last Monday in a private affair. As per the reports, only Niharika’s family members were present at the opening ceremony. The shooting will continue in Hyderabad for a few days after which the unit will leave for Vizag for a major schedule.
Apparently, the film’s unit decided to go low-key before the shooting commenced since it will let Niharika work without any pressure. As per the buzz, entire Mega family will attend an event to introduce Niharika to Mega fans before the film’s release.
Young hero Naga Shaurya will be seen romancing Niharika in this new-age love story. Rama Raju is the film’s director and Madhura Sreedhar is producing it in association with popular news channel TV9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh writes to PM Modi on single use plastic
- War all set to enter 300 Cr club
- Tamannaah opens up about her views on marriage
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Allu Arjun promises a Diwali treat to fans
- Top actress lends support for an UN campaign