Ram Charan’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction will kickstart in early March once the director is back from the location recce in Tamil Nadu. Earlier, the makers roped in Sarrainodu’s villain Aadhi Pinisetty to play a baddie in the movie.
But the latest reports reveal that a last minute change may be a possibility as the team is also in talks with yet another Telugu boy turned actor in Kollywood, Vaibhav.
Apparently, Aadhi has a jam-packed diary and the RC11 makers can’t afford to wait until he becomes free from his commitments as the movie has already been delayed for more than a couple of months. Let’s wait for an official clarification.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film