Over the past couple of weeks, dRam Charan has been shooting nonstop under the scorching heat in a village near Rajahmundry for Sukumar’s movie. The Megapower Star took some time off over the weekend and flew down to Hyderabad to spend some time with his family.
However, Charan was also busy discussing the story for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st movie. Charan brainstormed with the film’s director Surender Reddy and even surprised Suri’s little sons with some lovely gifts.
Charan will head back to Rajahmundry today to resume shooting for Sukumar’s movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake