Over the past couple of weeks, dRam Charan has been shooting nonstop under the scorching heat in a village near Rajahmundry for Sukumar’s movie. The Megapower Star took some time off over the weekend and flew down to Hyderabad to spend some time with his family.
However, Charan was also busy discussing the story for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st movie. Charan brainstormed with the film’s director Surender Reddy and even surprised Suri’s little sons with some lovely gifts.
Charan will head back to Rajahmundry today to resume shooting for Sukumar’s movie.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?