Over the past couple of weeks, dRam Charan has been shooting nonstop under the scorching heat in a village near Rajahmundry for Sukumar’s movie. The Megapower Star took some time off over the weekend and flew down to Hyderabad to spend some time with his family.
However, Charan was also busy discussing the story for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st movie. Charan brainstormed with the film’s director Surender Reddy and even surprised Suri’s little sons with some lovely gifts.
Charan will head back to Rajahmundry today to resume shooting for Sukumar’s movie.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan