Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy shooting for his landmark silver jubilee film, titled Maharshi. After the extensive Darjeeling schedule, the film’s shooting has been underway in Hyderabad for the past few weeks.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s team has decided to shoot even on the auspicious day of Vinayaka Chavithi, on September 13. This means that it’s going to be a working festival for Mahesh and the film’s team. On the other hand, the unit will fly to the US in the last week of September for yet another major schedule.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Maharshi Vamshi Paidipally is directing the movie and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. Maharshi will hit theaters on April 5 next summer.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan