Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th project, Dictator, has been wrapped up finally. Today, the film’s unit performed the gummadikaya ceremony to mark the end of the film’s shooting. The unit members, including Balayya, are highly satisfied with the overall output.
Meanwhile, Dictator’s post-production work is also nearing its completion and the film will go for the censor scrutiny very soon. Dictator has been directed and produced by Sriwass. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan will be seen romancing Balayya in this high budget action entertainer. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on January 14th.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen