Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th project, Dictator, has been wrapped up finally. Today, the film’s unit performed the gummadikaya ceremony to mark the end of the film’s shooting. The unit members, including Balayya, are highly satisfied with the overall output.
Meanwhile, Dictator’s post-production work is also nearing its completion and the film will go for the censor scrutiny very soon. Dictator has been directed and produced by Sriwass. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan will be seen romancing Balayya in this high budget action entertainer. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on January 14th.
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location