It is well known that noted South star Dulquer Salmaan has established his own production house named Wayfarer Films a few years ago. Since then, he has been producing concept-oriented films.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Dulquer’s ongoing project as a producer has wrapped up its shooting today. Being directed by Prasobh Vijayan, this as-yet-untitled film has completed its entire shooting formalities in just fifty days.
Earlier, Dulquer had bankrolled films like Varane Avashyamundu, Maniyarayile Ashokan, and Kurup under his Wayfarer Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled