It is well known that noted South star Dulquer Salmaan has established his own production house named Wayfarer Films a few years ago. Since then, he has been producing concept-oriented films.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Dulquer’s ongoing project as a producer has wrapped up its shooting today. Being directed by Prasobh Vijayan, this as-yet-untitled film has completed its entire shooting formalities in just fifty days.
Earlier, Dulquer had bankrolled films like Varane Avashyamundu, Maniyarayile Ashokan, and Kurup under his Wayfarer Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post
- Back-to-back updates in Naga Shaurya’s birthday week
- Update on Kamal Haasan’s health
- RRR team to reveal interesting stuff on Republic Day
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?