The shooting for Tamil Superstar Vijay’s ongoing gangster drama, Master, has been wrapped up today. Confirming the same director Lokesh Kanagaraj tweeted, “Master It’s a WRAP
129 days of the shoot without break! This journey has been very close to my heart
anna for believing in me & my team ! Pulling off such a Himalayan task wasn’t easy w/out my direction team. Proud of you boys”.
Master also stars Vijay Sethupathi in the main antagonist’s role. Malavika Mohanan is the female lead in the film. Amidst high expectations, Master is gearing up for an April release. Mahesh Koneru is presenting the film in Telugu.
#Master It’s a WRAP😊129 days of shoot w/out break! This journey has been very close to my heart💛Thankyou @actorvijay anna for believing in me & my team ! Pulling off such a Himalayan task wasn’t easy w/out my direction team. Proud of you boys💪🏻 pic.twitter.com/3Qxpv8Weyq
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) March 2, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR