Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Dwaraka, is slated to open in cinemas in India and overseas on March 3rd, while the US premieres will be held on the night of March 2nd. Following the massive success of Pellichoopulu, expectations and hype around the film are quite high and the film is expected to take strong openings.
Now, Dwaraka is all set to gain advantage from the popular T-Mobile offer in the US. The T-Mobile offer enables its customers to book movie tickets at just $4. This offer is valid for 6 days and this gives an idea about how big Dwaraka’s overseas collections could be throughout its opening week.
In the past, Chiru’s Khaidi No.150 registered staggering opening day collections thanks to this offer even though the tickets were priced at $2. Looks like it’s Dwaraka’s turn now. On the other hand, Pellichoopulu grossing more than a million dollars in the US will be an added advantage for Dwaraka.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties