Ram Charan is extremely excited about joining Telugu Warriors team in the third season of Celebrity Cricket League. The team was officially announced in a grand gala event held yesterday in Hyderabad. Speaking to the media, Ram Charan said, “It’s an honour to play along with Venkatesh for Telugu Warriors. He mingles with everyone and the morale is quite high when he’s always around encouraging everyone. My performance on the field will completely depend on his guidance. Over the past couple of years, CCL has come a long way and we are confident that it’ll become all the more popular this time. We’ll entertain the audience on the field too.” Ram Charan is going to sport jersey no – 33, while Venkatesh, who’s the team’s captain, will sport jersey no 1.
In the league matches, Telugu Warriors team will play against Bengal Tigers on Februry 10 in Siliguri. After that the team will travel to Vizag on February 17 to play against Mumbai Heroes, then to Kanpur on February 24 to play against Karnataka Bulldozers and finally the team will head to Pune on March 3 to play against Bhojpuri Dabanggs. Venkatesh, Ram Charan, Tharun, Srikanth, Adarsh Balakrishna are some of the main players in the Telugu Warriors team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Fan asks Kajal to marry him; She gives a hilarious reply
- Pawan Kalyan thanks Twitter for unsuspending Janasena accounts
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change