“Hello my friends, it’s been a emotional week!! We laughed and we cried,” hero Nagarjuna tweeted this morning, and rightly so. While the Akkineni family was still in the revelry following Chay-Sam’s reception, the major fire mishap that gutted the Manam film set at Annapurna Studios yesterday has dampened the positive vibes to a great extent.
However, it’s business as usual for Nagarjuna. The actor has also revealed in his tweet that the promotions will kick-start for Akhil’s Hello from 2 pm this afternoon. Hello, being directed by Vikram Kumar and co-starring Kalyani Priyadarshan, is hitting the screens on December 22.
Hello my friends, it’s been a emotional week!! We laughed and we cried and now we are ready to kickstart #Hello promotions this afternoon 2 pm😄
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 14, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube