Its not Ram Charan Tej. Just Ram Charan. For a long time now, almost everyone refers to the Mega Power Star as Ram Charan Tej or RCT. But apparently, Charan prefers to be called Ram Charan and in fact, that is the way he has been named. The star revealed this on his twitter page. “My dad named me ram charan not ram charan teja.so i feel good wen people call me just”ram charan”I also request the media to note this.”, said Charan.
Charan is currently riding high on the success of ‘Racha’ and he is busy with his maiden Bollywood venture. So fans and movie lovers, take note – It is not RCT, just RC
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up