And finally, the official announcement regarding young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ much-talked-about Bollywood debut is out. As being speculated, Sai will be reprising Prabhas’ role in Rajamouli’s yesteryear blockbuster Chatrapathi in the Hindi version. Furthermore, top Tollywood director VV Vinayak will be helming this crazy project.
Noted Bollywood production and distribution house PEN Studios will be bankrolling Chatrapathi’s Hindi version under Dr. Jayantilal Gada’s production. Incidentally, VV Vinayak launched Bellamkonda Sai in Tollywood with ‘Alludu Seenu’ a few years ago and he is now introducing the young hero in Bollywood. The film also marks Bollywood debut of VV Vinayak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigaa Adigaa from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5