And finally, the official announcement regarding young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ much-talked-about Bollywood debut is out. As being speculated, Sai will be reprising Prabhas’ role in Rajamouli’s yesteryear blockbuster Chatrapathi in the Hindi version. Furthermore, top Tollywood director VV Vinayak will be helming this crazy project.
Noted Bollywood production and distribution house PEN Studios will be bankrolling Chatrapathi’s Hindi version under Dr. Jayantilal Gada’s production. Incidentally, VV Vinayak launched Bellamkonda Sai in Tollywood with ‘Alludu Seenu’ a few years ago and he is now introducing the young hero in Bollywood. The film also marks Bollywood debut of VV Vinayak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release
- Thaman gets his biggest career break