All the speculations can take some rest now as it has now been made official that Young Tiger NTR will be singing a Kannada song for the first time in his career. The Nannaku Prematho star will be recording the song in Hyderabad tomorrow in SS Thaman’s composition.
This special gesture by NTR is to celebrate the Kannada Superstar Puneeth Rajkumar’s silver jubilee film, Chakravyuha. Incidentally, NTR is also awaiting the release of his 25th film, Nannaku Prematho, this Sankranthi. Lohith, the producer of Chakravyuha, is a good friend of NTR and it is upon Lohith’s request that NTR is donning the playback singer’s role.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar