Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was the special guest at the audio launch event of Ravi Teja’s soon-to-release film, Nela Ticket, last night. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan was all praises for the Mass Maharaja.
Pawan said that when he was wasting time before turning an actor, he used to observe Ravi Teja’s acting. “I had noticed him during Aaj Ka Gundaraj days. After my brother Chiranjeevi, it was only Ravi Teja whom I had observed so closely. There is a lot of pain and hardwork behind Ravi Teja’s comedy. That’s why I admire him a lot,” Pawan said.
Pawan went on to say that he is always in awe of Ravi Teja’s zero inhibitions while acting in a scene before hundreds of strangers. “I cannot act like Ravi Teja. That’s why he is an inspiration to me,” said the Powerstar.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas