Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was the special guest at the audio launch event of Ravi Teja’s soon-to-release film, Nela Ticket, last night. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan was all praises for the Mass Maharaja.
Pawan said that when he was wasting time before turning an actor, he used to observe Ravi Teja’s acting. “I had noticed him during Aaj Ka Gundaraj days. After my brother Chiranjeevi, it was only Ravi Teja whom I had observed so closely. There is a lot of pain and hardwork behind Ravi Teja’s comedy. That’s why I admire him a lot,” Pawan said.
Pawan went on to say that he is always in awe of Ravi Teja’s zero inhibitions while acting in a scene before hundreds of strangers. “I cannot act like Ravi Teja. That’s why he is an inspiration to me,” said the Powerstar.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans