This morning, the makers of Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, Rangasthalam, unveiled the film’s first look poster that featured an earthy and rugged Ram Charan in a village youth’s avatar. Later today, the makers released a working still that also featured Samantha.
It Samantha’s turn this time to floor her fans with her simple, village belle demeanor. The working still showcases Sam in a de-glam avatar, clad in langa-voni, the typical village attire.
Incidentally, Samantha will also be seen in a village girl’s role in her upcoming Tamil film starring Sivakarthikeyan. It’s going to be a double treat for Samantha’s fans next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s second home production gets an interesting title
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow