Amyra Dastur is thrilled about her upcoming Tamil film in which she is paired opposite Prabhudeva for the first time in her career. Directed by Adhik, the film is said to be a psychological thriller, and Amyra had to read a lot about certain medical disorders and watch suspense thrillers to prepare for the role.
In a recent interview, the actress revealed that Prabhudeva’s look in the film is so different that she couldn’t recognise him few times on the set during the shoot. The art work on the set is said to be quite quirky and it left the actress disturbed on the first day of the shoot. However, the most terrifying thing for her, Amyra says, is match up to Prabhudeva’s swag and energy while dancing with him.
“We recently started on one of the songs that required Prabhu Master to dance like a maniac. The whole unit just sat quietly and watched him perform. And when he was done, all of us just stood up and clapped and clapped. He is a natural born performer. I’m extremely nervous about dancing with him. I know I’m going to forget steps at least six times though I’ve been practising. To stand next to him and match his energy and swag, is terrifying,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh