This seems to be a great time for Telugu movies and our stars to spread their wings across the North. Baahubali franchise has opened up the gates for Telugu Cinema and North Indian movie lovers are eagerly waiting to explore our cinematic style and content like never before.
Meanwhile, Stylish Star Allu Arjun is fast growing his fan base across the North. Recently, Bunny’s Sarrainodu was dubbed into Hindi and was released on YouTube to a humongous response. The film’s success has even overshadowed Salman Khan’s Tubelight’s trailer’s success.
Sarrainodu’s success in the North has once again proved that it’s high time Bunny spread his wings beyond Telugu and Malayalam film industries. Bunny is already known to North Indians through his TV commercials. It will surely be a good start if he could plan a Telugu-Hindi bilingual with his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?