Director Trivikram today launched his good friend and popular writer Abburi Ravi’s first look poster from the upcoming thriller, Operation Goldfish. Speaking at the poster launch event, Trivikram said that it’s high time filmmakers used cinema as a tool to tell the truth to audience.
“In the present situation, filmmakers most not use cinema as a tool for entertainment alone but as a vehicle that carries the truth to the audience. I sincerely wish such efforts to be successful. Operation Goldfish is one such film which will showcase the plight of the Kashmiri Pandits,” said Trivikram.
On the work front, Trivikram’s next film will star Allu Arjun. The film’s regular shoot will commence soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit