Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are all set to tie the knot on October 6 and 7. The wedding will take place in Goa and all the necessary arrangements are made by Chay and Sam themselves.
Meanwhile, there have been several reports about the destination for Chay-Sam’s honeymoon. In her latest interview, Samantha revealed that they will not be flying out of the country for their honeymoon soon after their wedding.
Sam said that she and Chay are busy with a lot of work currently and that they are planning to fly to a foreign country for their honeymoon during the Christmas and New Year towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar