Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are all set to tie the knot on October 6 and 7. The wedding will take place in Goa and all the necessary arrangements are made by Chay and Sam themselves.
Meanwhile, there have been several reports about the destination for Chay-Sam’s honeymoon. In her latest interview, Samantha revealed that they will not be flying out of the country for their honeymoon soon after their wedding.
Sam said that she and Chay are busy with a lot of work currently and that they are planning to fly to a foreign country for their honeymoon during the Christmas and New Year towards the end of this year.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized