Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are all set to tie the knot on October 6 and 7. The wedding will take place in Goa and all the necessary arrangements are made by Chay and Sam themselves.
Meanwhile, there have been several reports about the destination for Chay-Sam’s honeymoon. In her latest interview, Samantha revealed that they will not be flying out of the country for their honeymoon soon after their wedding.
Sam said that she and Chay are busy with a lot of work currently and that they are planning to fly to a foreign country for their honeymoon during the Christmas and New Year towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?