It’s been more than a decade since director Teja scored a decent hit. Teja’s latest outing, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, has been doing some decent business at the ticket windows. Today, the movie’s unit held a success meet.
Speaking on the occasion, Teja said that NRNM’s success has made him realize that he can direct a hit movie as well, after churning out continuous flops over the past one decade. Teja then thanked the audience for giving him a hit finally and vowed to deliver only hit films from now on.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?