It’s been more than a decade since director Teja scored a decent hit. Teja’s latest outing, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, has been doing some decent business at the ticket windows. Today, the movie’s unit held a success meet.
Speaking on the occasion, Teja said that NRNM’s success has made him realize that he can direct a hit movie as well, after churning out continuous flops over the past one decade. Teja then thanked the audience for giving him a hit finally and vowed to deliver only hit films from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?