Ever since the #MeToo movement hit the film industries across the country last year, more and more actresses are opening up about the bitter experiences they have been facing from their colleagues on and off the sets. Talented beauty Nithya Menen is the latest actress to share her experiences of facing such incidents.
“I have definitely seen bad behaviour and I have called them out. I have said ‘Don’t you have respect? or ‘Don’t do that’. Bad behaviour is everywhere, not just in the film industry,” Nithya said at the recently concluded International Film Festival of India in Goa.
“You are as safe as you allow yourself to be. Nobody forces anything on you unless you make it happen. It has never happened to me that I felt unsafe. You can decide what you want to do, how much you want or don’t want to compromise. You are not helpless,” Nithya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?