The pre-release event for Super Star Rajinikanth’s soon-to-release gangster drama, Kaala, was held in Hyderabad tonight. The film’s core crew took part in the event. Speaking on the occasion, Rajini remembered his association with Telugu film industry and how he still misses the two stalwarts – NT Ramarao and Dasari Narayana Rao.
Talking about Kaala, Rajini said that he has seen the movie twice and that the film has come out quite well. “Director Pa Ranjith presented the movie in his trademark style, mixing commercial aspects and aesthetics perfectly. Kaala has an important social message. The film showcases the plight of the people who lived in Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, in Mumbai,” said Rajini.
Kaala is produced by Rajini’s son-in-law and popular actor Dhanush. The film features Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Eswari Rao, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles. Kaala releases on June 7.
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake