Samantha and Sharwa pinned a lot of hopes on Jaanu but the film flopped badly and did not even make basic collections ending as a disaster.
The US collections were even poor and now that the film has almost completed its run in the US, it has made $196,449 to date. The breakeven was close to $750K but the film has fallen short by a long way.
Dil Raju produced this film which did not earn much money in Telugu states as well. The main reason for this is that the overseas audience has already seen 96 in the digital format.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa
- Superstar Krishna turns director for grandson’s debut film