Jaanu started on a slow note all over yesterday. For some reason, the film has been having a low buzz from day one as the film is the remake of the cult Tamil hit 96.
The first-day figures are out and the trade reveals that the film has made a total share of 2.4 crores in both the Telugu states on day one which is a bit less.
The major of the revenue has come from the Nizam area and the weekend will be key for the film to make merry. In the US too, the film started on a very slow note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA