Jaanu started on a slow note all over yesterday. For some reason, the film has been having a low buzz from day one as the film is the remake of the cult Tamil hit 96.
The first-day figures are out and the trade reveals that the film has made a total share of 2.4 crores in both the Telugu states on day one which is a bit less.
The major of the revenue has come from the Nizam area and the weekend will be key for the film to make merry. In the US too, the film started on a very slow note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?