After attaining popularity with the hit comedy TV show Jabardasth and then stepping into films successfully, noted comedian Shakalaka Shankar turned hero with a mass action entertainer, titled Shambo Shankara. The film released earlier this year but ended up as a flop at the box office.
Undeterred, Shakalaka Shankar went on to sign two movies, Driver Ramudu and Kedi No 1, in which he is playing the main lead. Both the films are under production at the moment. Now, the latest updates reveal that Shankar has signed yet another film, his fourth project, as hero. More details about the project will be announced soon.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy