Jacqueline Fernandez, who will soon be seen in Race 3 alongside Salman Khan, has revealed that she has suffered a permanent eye injury. Earlier this year, she got injured in Abu Dhabi while playing squash during Race 3’s shoot.
The actress was discharged after preliminary treatment; however, she has now revealed that her iris will never be round again and that the injury is permanent. “Thankfully, I can still see,” Jacqueline added.
With several big budget films to her credit, Jacqueline has emerged as one of the most popular actresses in Bollywood in recent times and Race 3 is expected to be her biggest film outing yet.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style