Jacqueline Fernandez, who will soon be seen in Race 3 alongside Salman Khan, has revealed that she has suffered a permanent eye injury. Earlier this year, she got injured in Abu Dhabi while playing squash during Race 3’s shoot.
The actress was discharged after preliminary treatment; however, she has now revealed that her iris will never be round again and that the injury is permanent. “Thankfully, I can still see,” Jacqueline added.
With several big budget films to her credit, Jacqueline has emerged as one of the most popular actresses in Bollywood in recent times and Race 3 is expected to be her biggest film outing yet.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film