Jacqueline Fernandez, who will soon be seen in Race 3 alongside Salman Khan, has revealed that she has suffered a permanent eye injury. Earlier this year, she got injured in Abu Dhabi while playing squash during Race 3’s shoot.
The actress was discharged after preliminary treatment; however, she has now revealed that her iris will never be round again and that the injury is permanent. “Thankfully, I can still see,” Jacqueline added.
With several big budget films to her credit, Jacqueline has emerged as one of the most popular actresses in Bollywood in recent times and Race 3 is expected to be her biggest film outing yet.
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Sumanth’s 25th heads to Yanam
- Balayya-Vinayak film to get delayed?
- Raj Tharun’s request to Dil Raju